Kratom is considered to treat the pain and cure stress disorders. You know the benefits of Kratom but do you ever think about the adverse effects of the drug?
- Kratom causes dependence in high doses, and if you stop consuming it abruptly, you will defiantly feel withdrawal symptoms. A habit of the drug makes variations in your body chemistry. The addiction to Kratom grows very late as matched to opiates.
- To treat the dependence either you need to decrease the dose to diminish withdrawal or use other drugs to avoid the withdrawal effects.
Kratom Withdrawal Symptom:
These signs are similar to the mainly slight form of opiate extraction, usually very mild and remain 3 to 4 days and thoroughly disappear in one week. On the other hand, Opiates produce severe withdrawal symptoms that require quick treatment. Kratom, on the other hand, makes one feel jerky and nauseous, and the symptoms usually disappear within a couple of days.
The users who take Kratom extracts may feel the severe symptoms for a longer duration of time such as;
- Muscle ache
- Join pain
- Jerky movement
- Bone soreness
- Bad sleep
A severe form of addiction includes:
- Psychotic symptoms
Kratom acts on the same receptors on which opioids do so the people are emerging dependence on it. You should know about the alternates to Kratom. The treatment for withdrawal and paramount medicine that can aid with removal is Kava.
Kava is a suitable standby of Kratom and aids in cleansing the body from the drug and its severe effects as it is harmless as compared to Kratom. It lessens the cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
- It helps to relieve pain, anxiety or stress and does not inhibit and affect mental acuity. Kava also stimulates good sleep without disturbing soothing and relaxing effects when consumed for sleep issues.
- It is useful as an alternative to anti-anxiety drugs, such as benzodiazepines and tricyclic antidepressants and offers calming effects similar to calming medicines such as diazepam.
- Kava also can avoid tremors and make you feel relax and relieve the anxiety, alertness, restlessness, and stress-related symptoms such as spasm.
- It lessens the symptoms of anxiety, insomnia, restlessness and chronic pain.
- It helps in the relaxation of muscles.
- Burning Kava increases your confidence and focus levels
- It has many bioactive compounds called kavalactones that are responsible for its effects, actions, and properties.
- These substances include kavain, dihydromethysticin, methysticin, yangonin, dihydrokavain and desmethoxyyangonin.
- Other than the above substances, it has 12 different types of lactones, pipermethysine, and glutathione.
- Kratom causes addiction due to the frequent use of high doses and your body gets used to the drug. If you are addicted and suddenly stop taking Kratom, you will experience the severe withdrawal symptoms.
- When your body consumes Kratom for an extended period, the consumption shows specific changes both psychological and physical in your body.
- Decrease the dose of Kratom slowly to minimize withdrawal by the tapering method. You may use other medications and drugs to prevent severe symptoms and detoxify the body.
Side Effects & Considerations:
Kava is hepatotoxic, so the consumption for the longer period is dangerous. Incessant use of Kava can create yellow discoloration of the skin.
- Never use it with alcohol or psychotropic drugs. Alcohol amplifies its sedating effect, and psychotropic tablets contain antidepressants and mood stabilizers.
- Do not drive or use heavy machinery immediately after consuming the drug.
- It may progressively be less potent as you use it so may result in addiction.
- Ultimately may create momentary staining of nails, skin, and hair and can produce allergic skin reaction.
Kava may show severe side effects, and one should not consume it for longer than three months without referring the doctor as it may cause liver failure.
Long-Term Use May Cause:
- Breathing issues
- Liver problems
- Facial puffiness
- Scaly rash
Kava is known one of the best active alternatives of Kratom with great calming properties and induces a feeling of pleasure in one and known for its features such as;
It relieves the symptoms of insomnia, chronic pain as well as nervousness and aids in the relaxation of muscles.
These are cooperatively named as kavalactones and consist of;
Other Ways To Deal With Kratom Withdrawal:
The best way to combat Kratom withdrawal is the termination by the narrowing technique. Though, the substances that can also use for medical treatment;
Comparison Between Kratom Withdrawal & Opiate Withdrawal Symptoms:
- Both are similar, but they usually are minor and mild. Dependence develops very late and often disappears within a couple of days in Kratom consumption as compared to opiates.
- Opiates show acute withdrawal symptoms that need quick treatment. Kratom, in contrast, makes you feel nauseous and jerky.
So, you can say that Kava is a suitable and robust substitute to Kratom and helps you to get rid of the Withdrawal symptoms caused by the continuous intake of the drug.…